Novasure Endometrial Ablation
One in five women live with very heavy periods that get in the way of everyday life and keep you from the people you love and the things you enjoy. NovaSure Endometrial Ablation is a one-time, 5-minute procedure performed in our Columbus ObGyn office that can lighten – or end – your heavy period without ongoing pills or hormonal side effects. For over 90% of women, menstrual bleeding is dramatically reduced or stopped.
Following is a summary of the benefits of NovaSure® Endometrial Ablation.
- It can be done in our Columbus, GA ObGyn office.
- The entire procedure typically takes less than 5 minutes.
- It is performed without any incisions.
- There is no need for general anesthesia.
- Most women report little or no pain, and return to their regular activities within a day.
Proven Outcomes of NovaSure® Endometrial Ablation
Outstanding results from the market-leading global endometrial ablation system:
- 97% avoidance of hysterectomy at 5 years;
- 9 out of 10 patients return to normal levels of bleeding or lower;
- 93% patient satisfaction in pivotal trial;
- Requires no pretreatment and is not cycle dependent.
If you are absolutely sure that you don’t want to have children in the future, and would like to stop your heavy period and restart your life, NovaSure® Endometrial Ablation may be right for you.
If you’re considering NovaSure® Endometrial Ablation , call Columbus Central Obstetrics and Gynecology today at (706) 507-6306 to schedule an appointment or to speak with a member of our experienced and caring staff./appointment' class='appointment-btn'>Request an Appointment!