Our Columbus ObGyn clinic offers a wide variety of gynecologic programs and services specifically designed to meet women’s health and wellness needs. Our physicians provide either combined obstetrical and gynecologic care or gynecologic care only.
Our general gynecology programs focus on routine preventive care, including Pap smears, breast exams, mammography, contraceptive counseling and other gynecologic screenings.
The staff at Central Obstetrics and Gynecology in Columbus specializes in the following areas to care for you throughout every stage of your life:
- Out-Patient Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Gynecologic Surgeries
- Office Treatment Of Abnormal Bleeding
- Office Tubal Sterilization
- Office Ultrasound
- Family Planning Including Birth Control Methods
- Female Sterilization
- Treatment Of Abnormal Pap Smears/Colposcopy/LEEP
- Female Urinary Incontinence
- Treatment Of Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Annual Exams/Breast Care/Women’s Health Education
- Preconception Care/Teenage And Adolescent Care
- Treatment Of Abnormal Discharge
- Treatment Of Abnormal Bleeding
- Treatment Of Pelvic Pain
- Treatment Of Ovarian Cysts
- Treatment Of Uterine Fibroid
- Treatment Of Infertility
Pregnancy & Labor
Amazing changes take place in a pregnant woman’s body, as her baby grows and develops. With every pregnancy, new experiences, questions and concerns may arise. Our caring staff has the experience to answer your questions and help you understand important prenatal topics such as nutrition, exercise, high-risk pregnancy, genetic screening and labor and delivery.
Caring for Women during pregnancy, labor and after delivery includes:
- Prenatal care for normal and high-risk pregnancies;
- 24-hour coverage for all our pregnant patients;
- Both vaginal and Cesarean deliveries;
- Delivery at DOCTORS Hospital and The Medical Center;
- Office ultrasound available.
We want to be your Columbus gynecologist. Call our office today at (706) 507-6306 to set up an appointment or to talk to any of our highly qualified staff members. We look forward to serving you. Thank you for trusting us with your care!/appointment' class='appointment-btn'>Request an Appointment!